We love the Dark Hunters! If we could track down Artemis and become one, we would—who hasn't had that same thought at some point or another!
Today we're thrilled to celebratelast week's release of the newest Chronicles of Nick book, Invision! We fell hard for Nick Gautier when he was introduced in the first Dark Hunters book, Night Pleasures, and now, seven books into his own series, our love for this character is eternal!
Like any good reader, we've collected some of our favorite quotes from the series, and we're sharing them here with you today to celebrate the latest adventure! Have you read the Chronicles of Nick? What are some of your favorite quotes?
Let us know down in the comments!
9 Chronicles of Nick quotes to celebrate Invision's release
1. “That was what Nick had been doing since the moment he came into this world. Defying the odds. Defying expectation. Defying authority... Defying his destiny.”
2. “When you hunt and kill demons, it tends to take the warm and fuzzy right out of you.”
4. “My worst fear? Being like everyone else. So I usually battle it with my extraordinary powers of awesomeness.”
5. “Poor Caleb. Thousands of years old and still in high school. Dude, you seriously need to speak to a guidance counselor about your transcript.”
7. “It's almost 8 a.m. and nothing's tried to kill me or eat me yet. Dang good day. If you ask me.”
8. “If you think you can take me, you better not come alone.”
9. “Life isn't about cheat codes. It's about experience points.”
Want even more Nick in your life? Check out the book trailer for Invision:
Get a sneak peek at the audiobook of Invision, read by Holter Graham, with an exclusive excerpt of a selected scene:
Learn more about or order a copy of Invision by Sherrilyn Kenyon, available now: