With a series that shows no signs of slowing down, Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark-Hunter series has made for some amazing reading. And some Menyons are obsessed. Are you wondering if you’re a Menyon or just a reader? Here’s a surefire way to know if you’re a Menyon:
1. When you hear the words “BBQ sauce” or “QVC,” you immediately think of the Simi and wish she was around. In all honesty, you really wish she were your best friend.
2. You’ve never been to New Orleans, but you can pronounce “beignet” properly and crave them every time you read a Dark-Hunter novel. Drool. Bonus points if you know what a Menyon is.
3. You want to learn to surf because you are hoping to find your very own Savitar.
4. You wish you knew brothers half as sexy as Acheron and Styxx.
Fan photo from DragonCon by James Emery for use with attribution via Flickr Creative Commons
5. You got your love of Greek mythology from Sherrilyn Kenyon.
6. Everything you know about Atlantis, you learned from Sherrilyn Kenyon—and you are prepared to find it when you visit Greece.
7. The name Artemis makes you want to smack someone. Heifer goddess.
8. You can keep track of every single character's storyline even when you can’t remember what you had for dinner or where your keys are.
9. You’re rocking a bow and arrow tattoo, your child is named after a character, and/or have a personalized license plate because of the series.
10. You are prepared in the event that your neighbor is actually a Daimon.
How many on the list are you guilty of? What are other signs you're a Dark-Hunter addict?
Natasha Carty reviews Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy on her website Wicked Little Pixie and lives in Toronto, Canada, with her cat, Seamus.