Today we're joined by Sugar Jamison, whose latest release, Thrown for a Curve, is the newest in her Perfect Fit series, featuring plus-sized heroines whose heroes think they're perfect the way they are. As well as being an author, Sugar is also an avid romance novel reader, and she's here to share the signs you're a romance reader. Thanks, Sugar!
I have a confession. I can't remember the last non-romance book I've read. I see all those legal thrillers in the bookstore, those emotional family sagas, and funny autobiographies, but I just can't bring myself to pick them up. I need love in my stories. And sex. And books with half-naked men on the covers. I am Sugar and I am a proud romance reader. Are you? Keep reading to find out.
1. When you’ve considered naming your child Kindle because Nook would be too weird.
Sherlock gif via thegiflibrary.tumblr.com.
2. You get twitchy when your TBR pile goes down to 10 books.
Eye twitch gif via amandaross.tumblr.com
3. You scream like a teenage girl at a One Direction concert when you hear that Nora has a new release.
Fangirling gif from giphy.com
4. You know who Nora is. She doesn’t need a last name.
Obviously gif from hiwhoisthis.tumblr.com
5. The words MEMBER, SWORD, and MANHOOD take on a whole new meaning.
Excited dog gif via thebarkpost.com
6. You keep waiting for a virgin billionaire sheik to sweep you off your feet.
Alice in Wonderland gif from reactiongifs.com
7. You get kind of sad when you’re reading a book without a half- naked man on the cover.
Tear gif courtesy of itzbarbie-bitch.tumblr.com
8. When no one is allowed to look at you, speak, or breathe until you get past the sex scene.
Olivia Munn gif courtesy of gulliver-arkham.tumblr.com
9. The sight of a bookshelf gets you all hot and bothered.
Carly Rae Jepsen gif from little-bad-girll.blogspot.com
10. When your real boyfriend just can’t live up to your book boyfriend.
Neal Caffery “Maybe Daydreams Can Come True” gif from hbassa.tumblr.com
11. A book is not a book without a happily ever after.
Tangled gif via cutesecrets.tumblr.com
Learn more or order a copy of Sugar Jamison's new release, Thrown for a Curve, out now:
Love romance? For a weekly roundup of the hottest news, sneak peeks, reviews, cover reveals, TV recaps, sweepstakes, and much more, sign up for the Heroes and Heartbreakers newsletter.
Sugar Jamison, author of DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD and THROWN FOR A CURVE, is a Southern belle trapped in a New Yorker’s body. With a love of big hair and high heeled shoes, she spends her day at her very normal day job and night dreaming up sweet and sassy romances. Visit her on the Web at www.sugarjamison.com.