Some big authors are banding together to release one novella per month during 2014 in the 1001 Dark Nights collection. Most of the novellas are set within the authors' existing worlds, but joined together in an overarching concept. The Goodreads blurb says:
1001 Dark Nights is inspired by The Arabian Nights: Tales from 1001 Nights. In the original Scheherazade desperately attempts to entertain her husband, the King of Persia, with nightly stories so that he will postpone her execution. This series is a spin on the premise and creating new stories that a new Scheherazade might tell. A mix of sexy and romantic, paranormal and erotic.
The authors, in list of release, are:
- Forever Wicked (Wicked Lovers, #7.75) by Shayla Black
- Crimson Twilight (Krewe of Hunters, #11.5) by Heather Graham
- Captured in Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella by Liliana Hart
- Silent Bite: A Scanguards Wedding (Scanguards, #8.5) by Tina Folsom
- Dungeon Games (Masters and Mercenaries, #6.5) by Lexi Blake
- Azagoth (Demonica, #10.5) by Larissa Ione
- Need You Now by Lisa Renee Jones
- Show Me, Baby (Masters of the Shadowlands, #9) by Cherise Sinclair
- Roped In: A Blacktop Cowboy Novella by Lorelei James
- Tempted by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #12.5) by Lara Adrian
- The Flame by Christopher Rice
- Caress of Darkness: A Phoenix Brotherhood Novella by Julie Kenner
Which stories are you most excited to get your hands on?