How to Get Away with Murder is a show filled with problematic ships—ships you’re not really sure if you should root for. Let’s quickly catalog the potential ships and their issues:
1. Annalise/Nate Lahey—infidelity
2. Laurel/Frank—infidelity, student/authority figure
3. Asher/Bonnie—student/authority figure
4. Annalise/Wes—student/authority figure
5. Rebecca/Wes—client/(sort of) lawyer; also, they’re just kind of boring
And finally, my most favorite problematic ship of them all:
Oh this one just breaks my heart. Out of all these inappropriate ships, it’s the only one I care to see work out. And that’s all due to Oliver, who is genuinely the only truly decent person on the show.